Bear Mountain World Inc.
Bear Mountain World Inc. was founded in 2010 as an asset management boutique and in its early years focused on the development of individual, specialized hedge fund strategies from the managed futures universe,currency and stocks, which our Traders achieved top international rankings. With Asset Management, Investment Banking and Capital Markets Brokerage business divisions, BMWI currently has a highly diversified product and service portfolio.
We are looking for:
Junior/Assistant Traders - Junior Traders are responsible for making prices and executing trades in equities, bonds, commodities and foreign exchange, dealing on behalf of or for the benefit of the Senior Traders.
Marketing Assistants - Marketing assistants support the work of marketing managers and executives on projects directed at maximizing company profits and developing sales strategies or marketing campaigns
- Female, 20-26 years old
- University degree and a demonstrable interest in the financial market
- Understanding of financial products
- Innovative & creative high potential with excellent mental arithmetic skills
- Ability to reason logically and deliver under pressure
- Ability to spot opportunities and the assertiveness to seize them
Please email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org