Philippine Business for Social Progress (PBSP)
JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER CAD (CORE)
The two main responsibilities will be designing, creating and managing the print related offline material for marketing/communications and designing and creating of online web related marketing/communications. The candidate will use their creative layout and design skills to create institutional and programmatic marketing/communications materials.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Conceptualize new marketing/communications materials
- Support the editorial, marketing and communications teams with creative content
- Conceptualize and produce websites/e-mail templates
- Manage print related tasks
- Design/produce print related marketing material
- Produce PBSP related stationery
- Develop website layout
- Maintain brand consistency throughout his/her work
- Support the Senior Graphics Designer in maintaining the look and feel of the website/microsites
- Must have a great working knowledge of the Adobe package: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator (flash knowledge will be beneficial)
- Performs other tasks as may be designated by the Senior Graphics Designer or Unit Manager.
- Graduate of a four-year college course, preferably Mass Communications, Advertising, or computer related course
- At least one year experience in desktop publishing, specifically in lay-outing newsletters, brochures, visual aids, etc.
- Photography - B/W photo darkroom techniques Knowledge in operation of PCs, simple maintenance work of computer hardware
- Knowledgeable in Pagemaker, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word softwares, Excel, etc.
SENIOR PROGRAM OFFICER PMO Environment (CORE)
Oversees the implementation of Environment CI/Water Alliance’s national projects consistent with approved SOW, project workplan and budget. Plans and manages the day to day activities of the project. Provides supervision to project staff, coordinates with regional centers and field staff. Supports resource mobilization and coordination of Water Alliance activities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares project’s plan of work in congruence with the project’s target objectives and outputs;
- Leads the designing of project activities/interventions together with project team and consultants, e.g. business planning, CEO forums, roadshows, training activities, investment matchmaking, water sector forums, etc. consistent with the requirements of the said interventions and standards of PBSP;
- Liaises with donors and other partners at the HO, supervises coordination with partners in the project sites and represents PBSP in meetings and for a pertinent to the project;
- Coordinates with relevant offices/agencies/organizations and individuals to ensure necessary support to the project and smooth project implementation;
- Leads resource mobilization for the Water Alliance, water systems in communities, and support for water service providers;
- Monitors project funds and utilization and coordinates with PBSP’s Finance Unit to ensure that funds are properly allocated and utilized;
- Ensures timely invoicing to donors;
- Conducts quarterly operations review with Environment Portfolio Manager, project staff and donors, if applicable;
- Drafts quarterly reports and annual workplans, and ensures timely submission of reports, workplans and deliverables to donors;
- Provides supervision, job coaching to its staff in the performance of their functions;
- Provides technical assistance and coaching to regional centers if necessary; and
- Performs other related functions that may be assigned form time to time by the Environment PMO
- With the degree in Public/Business Administration, Management, Organizational/Development Studies, Social Sciences, Community Development or any related field
- At least 2 years of experience in a supervisory position , with at least 2 years of involvement in local or Community Development, Institution Building, Corporate-Community Partnership/CSR, Environmental
- Stewardship, Water, Sanitation and hygiene (WASH) and other related subjects and grant writing/proposal development
- Good planning, marketing and managing skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills; good presentation skills; good donor management, negotiating/facilitating skills; good supervisory skills
Interested applicants may create an account and apply in http://etrends.pbsp.org.ph/etrends